The Vilisar Times

The life and times of Ronald and Kathleen and our voyages aboard S/V Vilisar, a 34.5-foot wooden Wm-Atkin-designed sailing cutter launched in Victoria, BC, Canada, in 1974. Since we moved aboard in 2001 Vilisar has been to Alaska, British Columbia, California, Mexico, The Galapagos and mainland Ecuador, Panama and Costa Rica.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

San Blas, Nayarit, Mexico, 08 December 2005

We arrived safely in San Blas www.sanblasmexico.com overnight from Isla Isabel. I will post more info when I have time. It's still nice and warm and a lot more tropical here than in Baja California or Sonora!

Anyone intrerested in photographs of Vilisar in British Columbia in 2002 should go to http://APhotograph.net for pctures taken by Albert Pang.

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 5:32:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi rjb,
    this post is truly a nice piece of work!
    While looking for more information about best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds,
    I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
    My interest goes out to best deal on loose heart shaped diamonds related information,
    but this post is a real inspiration for me.

     
  • At Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:42:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi rjb,
    Your blog is wonderful, although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for: designer diamond jewelry, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in designer diamond jewelry, but during my search for more information I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home